GROUPE LTD’s mission is to support healthcare and IT professionals and their structures in the development of their profession, but also of their professional environment, while offering the solutions needed to improve the day-to-day exercise of their profession and collaborative working.
Our missions are defined in the articles of association, but they can and may also arise from priorities linked to current events. They may also respond to specific requests from our customers, in compliance with specific and general legal rules applicable to the public health code on the one hand, and digital services on the other.
By mutual agreement with our customers and partners, we are committed to the following through our various products and services:
- Inform and unite.
- Organise, study, develop and maintain.
- Ensuring that our clients and partners respect the general interests of the profession, as well as maintaining good relations and ethical standards.
- To maintain close collaboration with a network of dynamic partners in the public health sector.
- To provide our customers at all times with all the information needed to certify the traceability of our products.
- To support our customers in the coherent management of their project, from the simplest to the most ambitious, which will include the complete supply of equipment specific to their profession.
- To keep our customers regularly informed about the latest developments in the biomedical, biotechnology and IT markets.
We provide our customers with a customer extranet with personalised, secure access, directly linked to the IBSGROUPE web portal platform. To take advantage of this personalised access, go to ibsgroupe.com/contact.
As part of our services, our training centre offers a consulting and skills assessment package for professionals. In addition, we offer our customers a maintenance service tailored to the specific performance requirements of all our products. This enables us to provide a global solution to the various problems that may arise, and so maintain and improve our quality standards, time and time again.