ECO-AED Automatic defibrillator
ECO-AED fully automatic defibrillator
Fully automatic AED defibrillator for adults and children.
The ECOAED auto has been specially designed for use by non-professionals. Easy-to-understand voice instructions and pictograms guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process.
– Fully automatic defibrillator
– The shock is delivered automatically after being tested by ECOAED.
– Automatic adaptation of the volume of voice announcements to the environment
– Data backup via internal memory and SD card slot
– Electrodes suitable for adults and children
– Automatic self-test (daily, weekly and monthly)
– Always up to date thanks to simple software updates
– Battery life: 5 years from date of manufacture (connected to AED)
– ERC 2021 compliant software
– Languages (selectable from groups of 3 pre-programmed languages each): English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Estonian, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Thai, Indian, Taiwanese, Slovenian and many more.
Dimensions: 200 x 286.5 x 90 200 x 286.5 x 90 mm (L x W x H).
Weight: 1.95 kg, including batteries and electrodes.
Battery: Disposable LiMnO2 primary cell (long life)
Included in delivery:
– Adult electrode PADs
– Quick display instructions
Warranty: 2 years
Réf : IBS2325