Fluoroscopy system Xenox RF1000
The Xenox RF1000 is a compact, versatile, remote-controlled tilting table for radiographic, angiographic and fluoroscopic examinations.
- A compact, versatile remote-controlled tilting table for radiographic, angiographic and fluoroscopic examinations.
- Versatile and easy to use, the Xenox RF1000 is suitable for all types of examination without any clinical limitations.
- Longitudinal movement of the column enables a complete radiographic examination without the need to reposition the patient.
- The tilting movement allows stopping in any position, in addition to automatic stopping in horizontal, vertical and Trendelenburg positions.
- With an extensive program for the film projector device, the system enables automatic tomography, universal tomography in increments from 8° to 40°, and seriangiography in any position.
- When the table is tilted, you can also make diagonal projections with tilts of 30°.
- During each examination, you can take a rapid sequence of exposures.
- At the end of the sequence, the system automatically sends the film if required.
- Table movement enables examinations to be carried out on external accessories at both ends.
- All movements are controlled by a microprocessor containing a self-diagnosis program.
- Each final stop has a double safety action for additional safety.
- The control console features an ergonomic design with a touch screen.
- The intuitive control panel provides a simple user interface to operating parameters and control commands through a wide selection of on-screen graphics.
- Parameters such as focal film distance, tilt angles, angle of incidence, Tomo layer height with auto-magnification, runtime, cassette size and programs are also displayed on the graphic screen.
- Patient weight up to 300 kg
- Swivel table with soft start +90°/ -20°.
- Swivel speed 4°/sec
- Lateral displacement (maximum speed 3 cm/sec) ±11.5 cm
- Surface-to-film distance 7.5cm
- Movement column (max. speed 13 cm/sec) 140 cm
- Manual rotation of X-ray tube ±90
- Focal film distance (max. speed 3 cm/sec) from 107 cm to 153 cm
- Tube angulation ±30
- Motorized compression 70n / 80n / 90n
- Stepwise angiography
- Prepared to receive a 9″, 12″, 14″ and 16″ image intensifier
- Tomographic function
- Flat linear tomographic plane
- 8° – 15° – 30° – 40° tomographic angles
- 4 tomographic speeds to choose from
- Electronic, automatic S.F.D.
- S.F.D. allows rapid serial exposures
- Two-way cassettes from 18×24 cm to 35×43 cm
- Transition time between fluoroscopy and radiography approx. 1 sec.
- Motorized diffusion grid
- Possibility of having radiographic and tomographic exposures on a single film
- Check compatibility of collimator predisposition with X-ray tube
- Verification of compatibility of tube predisposition with collimator
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor