Fuji 2 format laser printer.
– DRYPIX Smart offers a high throughput speed of 80 films per hour (in 4 ” × 17 “): this will reduce patient waiting time and considerably increase workflow efficiency.
– This reprographer contains two drawers for greater versatility.
– The DRYPIX Smart accepts several film sizes. It is equipped with two film trays that allow you to print on two different film formats at the same time.
– Fuji Medical dry radiology films.
– DI-HL and DI-ML films help produce high-quality images on the DRYPIX Smart.
The Fuji DRYPIX ECO-DRY system is environmentally friendly. Fuij DI-HL and DI-ML films use water-based solvents that are free from unpleasant odours, and create a colour-neutral image so sharp that they are indistinguishable from those printed on wet film. Other benefits of ECO-DRY include the development of a new liquid coating technology, which eliminates the need for harmful organic solvents in light-sensitive thermal development.
High resolution and maximum density
Offering a high resolution of 508 dpi and a maximum density of 4.0 (when DI-ML film is used), DRYPIX Smart is ideal for mammography that requires high-definition images.
Image processing solution that delivers high-quality images.
Advanced Variable Response (A-VR): Fujifilm’s A-VR automatically detects and distinguishes between image data and alphanumeric characters, ensuring clear, crisp alphanumeric characters. The benefits include easier, faster and more accurate diagnostics.
Fuji DRYPIX Smart prints in 24 levels of grey, then measures density. This feedback system enables precise and subtle image adjustments (FDC: Auto Film Density Correction). Several images are supplied for mammography calibration tests.
Smooth Curve Arranging (SAR): this feature not only provides the most appropriate image tones for modalities such as CT and MRI, but also allows tones to be adjusted to better meet the diagnostic needs of individual patients.
– FUJI DI HL 20 x 25 cm / 25 x 30 cm / 26 x 36 cm / 35 x 43 cm.
– FUJI DI-ML 20 x 25 cm : 25 x 30 cm / 26 x 36 cm.
– Warranty: 1 year parts and labour.
Warranty: 2 years
Ref : IBSCG2554