Laboratory refrigerator BLCRF 370
- Structure: vertical type, made of white epoxy-coated sheet steel (rustproof material) on the outside and non-toxic plastic on the inside.
- The storage compartment is divided in the middle into 2 completely insulated and independent storage compartments: the refrigerator compartment at the top and the freezer compartment at the bottom.
- All internal corners are rounded for easy cleaning – Insulation: high-density in-situ polyurethane foam (40 Kg/m³), with a thickness of 70 mm in the refrigerator compartment and 75 mm in the freezer. CFC-free – Feet/wheels: 2 height-adjustable feet for levelling, mounted at the front and 2 castors mounted at the rear, to make it easy to move around.
- Insulated doors: 2 hinged doors, one above the other, both made of the same material and insulation as the rest of the structure (white epoxy-coated sheet steel on the outside and non-toxic plastic on the inside).
- The doors are fitted with a magnetic rubber seal to ensure a perfect hermetic seal, external handles and a reversible device for changing the door suspension.
INTERNAL EQUIPMENT: REFRIGERATOR COMPARTMENT:
- 4 open wire shelves made of sheet steel with a resistant plastic coating (rustproof material). The shelves are easily removable and height-adjustable without the use of tools, as they fit into a series of slots at a fixed height :
- 3 storage baskets, with a plastic front incorporating the handle, which acts as an internal door to close the space between the baskets, to prevent loss of cold when the external door is opened.
- Applications: laboratory
- Configuration: cabinet type
- Number of doors: 2 doors
- Other features: combined
- Capacity: 347 l (91.7 gal)
- Temperature range: Max: 11 °C (51.8 °F) / Min: -26 °C (-14.8 °F)
Warranty: 2 years
Packaging: Included, in cardboard box on pallet.
Packing in a wooden cage is recommended for air and sea transport to safeguard the units during transhipment.
Manuals: Included in each unit in Italian/English/French