The compact M10 vital signs monitor has been specially designed for rapid detection of blood pressure, oxygen saturation, heart rate and temperature.
Weighing in at just 1.25 kg, the M10 is particularly lightweight and, thanks to its compact design, very easy to use on the move. Thanks to its extra-large, bright display, the M10 is easy to read from a distance.
The compact infrared thermometer is connected wirelessly to the M10 and records the exact temperature of your patients in just 2-3 seconds.
– 6″ LCD screen with brilliant display
– Measures oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate,
– NELLCOR compatible
– Blood pressure measurement for adults and children (NIBP)
– Temperature measurement using an infrared ear thermometer (20 protective covers included)
– Mains or battery operation (up to 12 hours)
– Data storage for up to 50 patients
– Robust design (drop test up to 100 cm)
– 24-month warranty
Dimensions: 130 x 125 x 299 mm (LxWxH) 130 x 125 x 299 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: approx. 1.25 kg
Battery: Li-Ion 2,200 mAj
Autonomy: up to 12 hours
Memory: 50 measurements
– Adult SpO2 sensor
– blood pressure cuff for adults
– ear thermometer
– 20 protective cases
– power supply unit