Mortuary Chamber MMC 2.2 W
Mortuary refrigeration unit for MMC 2.2 series mortuary stretchers
- A structure made up of modular sandwich panels.
- The wall, ceiling and floor panels are made of white lacquered sheet steel or stainless steel 18/10 AISI 304, inside and out. The floor has a drain hole for easy drainage of liquids or water after cleaning.
- Insulation: the “core” of the panels is made of rigid, self-extinguishing polyurethane foam with high insulating power, injected at high pressure to achieve an average density of 40 Kg/m³.
- The insulation thickness is 80 mm. All the panels are fitted with hooks and pins to secure them together and guarantee the stability of the structure, plus their alignment is achieved by a male-female fixing system, to limit any cold air leakage when the chamber is assembled. CFC and HCFC free
- Door: N. 2 hinged, mounted on the 1120 mm side. The doors are fully insulated and made from the same material (white lacquered sheet steel or AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel) and panel insulation.
- The doors are fitted with a lever handle with locking device and rubber seal to ensure perfect airtightness, and the closing profile is heated to prevent condensation or ice forming. The opening of each door is 800 x 550 mm (W x H). Each door holds 1 stretcher.
- Internal structure: with tubular frame fitted with “C” runners to prevent the stretcher from tipping over if partially extracted.
- The entire frame and runners are made of 18/10 AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Applications: for mortuary stretchers
- Number of bodies: 2 bodies
- Type of loading: Front loading
Warranty: 2 years
Packaging: Included, in cardboard on pallet.
Packaging in a wooden cage is recommended for air and sea transport to protect the units during transhipment.
Manuals: Included in each unit in Italian/English/French
Technical Data Sheet
Ref : IBSCG1748