Mortuary Chamber MMC 9.9 W
Mortuary cooling cell for MMC 9.9 series mortuary stretchers
- A structure composed of modular sandwich panels.
Wall, ceiling and floor panels are made of white-lacquered sheet steel or 18/10 AISI 304 stainless steel, inside and out. The floor features a drain hole to facilitate drainage of liquids or water after cleaning.
- Insulation: the “core” of the panels is made of rigid, self-extinguishing polyurethane foam, with high insulating power since it is injected at high pressure to achieve an average density of 40 Kg/m³. Insulation thickness is 80 mm.
- All panels are fitted with hooks and pins to secure them together and guarantee the structure’s stability, plus their alignment is achieved by a male-female fastening system, to limit any cold air leakage when the chamber is assembled. CFC- and HCFC-free
- Door: N. 2 hinged, mounted on the 1120 mm side. Doors are fully insulated and made from the same material (white lacquered sheet steel or 18/10 AISI 304 stainless steel) and insulated panels.
- The doors are fitted with a lever handle with locking device and rubber gasket to guarantee a perfect seal, and the closing profile is heated to prevent condensation or ice formation. The opening of each door is 800 x 550 mm (W x H). Each door holds 1 stretcher.
- Internal structure: with tubular frame equipped with “C” runners to prevent the stretcher from tipping over if partially extracted.
- The entire frame and runners are made of 18/10 AISI 304 stainless steel.
Applications: for mortuary stretchers
- Number of bodies: 9 bodies
- Loading type: Front loading
Warranty: 2 years
Packaging: Included, in cardboard box on pallet.
Wooden cage packaging is recommended for air and sea transport, to safeguard the units during transshipment.
Manuals: Included with each unit in Italian/English/French
Ref : IBSCG1749