Oxygen concentrator pM-KN04
The pM-KN04 oxygen concentrator comprises an air compressor, a molecular sieve adsorption tower, a sensor and a flow meter. With the molecular sieve as absorbent, the machine adopts the PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) method to directly concentrate high-concentration medical oxygen from air.
It’s small and portable. The machine has the following advantages: small volume, light weight, easy to move (as it is equipped with a rotating cart), stable performance, high safety, ease of use, low noise level, safe operation, which complies with medical device requirements. The device can also measure and display SpO2 and pulse by connecting accessories. The device has a wide range of applications, including families, clinics, hospitals, oxygen bars, trays, gyms, etc.
- Recommended maximum flow rate: 5L/min
- Oxygen concentration levels at outlet: (reach the indicated oxygen concentration level after switching on the machine for thirty minutes): 93%±3% when flow rate is 0.5~5L/min.
Flow rate range: 0.5~5L/min
- Variation in maximum recommended flow when a back pressure of 7kPa is applied<0.5L/min
Output pressure: 20kPa~50kPa
- Average power consumption: 400VA
- Electrical requirements: AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz
- Decompression mechanism operational at : 250kPa±50kPa
- Noise level: ≤55dB(A)