Medicare Phlebotomy couch – Electric
A specialized couch designed to provide a comfortable, easy-to-assemble seating position for blood collection procedures. All models feature a pair of multi-adjustable armrests and side support loops.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg.
- Angle-adjustable backrest from horizontal to +80˚.
- Patient grip supports for easy couch mounting and dismounting and to ensure patient safety.
- Fully adjustable phlebotomy arms for use on either side of the table.
- Paper roll holder included.
- Excellent height range from 52 cm to 106 cm.
- Compact frame with retractable wheel system.
- Adjustable foot for stability.
- Antibacterial powder-coated frame.
- Reclining seat for patient safety.
- Manual switch fitted as standard on electric models.
- Standard 65 cm wide upholstery.
Several options available:
- Gas-assisted backrest.
- Other colors available.
Warranty: 2 years