Medicare podiatry couch – Electric tilt
Featuring both an adjustable angle backrest with patient armrests and double adjustable footrests, these models are ideal for a podiatrist, and a wide range of seated examination procedures.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg.
- Electrically adjustable backrest from horizontal to +80˚.
- Angle-adjustable footrests from horizontal to -85˚, and incorporating gas struts of anti-pinch design.
- Footrests extend for taller patients.
- Folding armrests have angular adjustment.
- Electric height adjustment by manual control.
- Excellent height range from 52 cm to 106 cm.
- Compact chassis with retractable wheel system.
- Adjustable feet for greater stability on uneven surfaces.
- Custom-made precision bearings on all pivot points.
- Antibacterial powder-coated chassis.
- Free space under chassis for mobile hoist.
- Standard width padding of 65 cm.
Other options available:
- With or without tilt function.
Warranty: 2 years