The cobas® 4000 analyser range is a combination of the cobas c 311 analyser for clinical chemistry and the cobas e 411 analyser for immunology.
The analysers can be used separately or together, in which case they will be connected virtually to each other using a Roche IT solution, to ensure optimum operational integration of specialised or small-scale laboratories.
Clinical chemistry tests for the cobas c3111 analyser
With its proven technology, the cobas c 311 analyser is a powerful solution specifically designed for specialised laboratories and small to medium-sized laboratories. Its comprehensive range of tests dedicated to clinical chemistry offers unprecedented consolidation and includes assays for specific proteins, drugs (DAT), medications (TDM) and HbA1c in whole blood.
- > 120 tests and applications available
- 45 reagent positions (42 cassette loading positions and 3 positions for tests with ISE)
- Clot detection ensures reliable results without workflow disruption
- Non-contact ultrasonic mixing eliminates the risk of contamination;
Immunoassay tests for the cobas e 4112 analyser
Peace of mind in immunochemistry
The cobas e 411 analyser uses electrochemiluminescence (ECL) technology to achieve very short analysis times, wide measurement ranges and low sample volumes.
- 100 tests available
- Throughput of up to 86 tests/hour
- 18 reagent positions