IBSGROUPE LTD’s mission is to support professionals and their structures in the evolution of their profession, but also of their professional environment, while proposing the solutions necessary for a better exercise of their profession on a daily basis and for collaborative work.
Our missions are defined in a statutory manner, but they can and may also be the result of priorities linked to current events.
They may also respond to the specific request of our clients in compliance with the specific and general legal rules applicable to the civil code of public health on the one hand, and digital services on the other.
By mutual agreement with our clients and partners, we commit ourselves through our different products and services to
– To inform and federate.
– To organise, study, develop and maintain.
– To ensure that our clients and partners respect the general interests of the profession, as well as the relations of good confraternity, and perfect deontological correctness.
– To maintain a close collaboration with a network of dynamic partners in the field of public health.
– To provide our clients at all times with all the elements required to certify the traceability of our products.
– To accompany our customers in the coherent management of their project, from the simplest to the most ambitious, which will integrate the complete supply of equipment specific to their profession.
– To regularly inform our customers of the latest news from the various manufacturers in the group and of developments in the biomedical, biotechnology and IT markets related to the medical field.
We provide our customers with a customer extranet with personalised and secure access, directly linked to the IBSGROUPE web portal platform. To benefit from this personalised access, go to www.ibsgroupe.com/contact.
As part of our services, we offer a consulting and skills assessment package for professionals through our training centre. In addition, we provide our customers with a maintenance chain that is adapted to the specific and respective performance requirements of all our products. This allows us to provide a global solution to the various problems that may arise, and thus maintain our quality standards and improve them, again and again.