HLT-712 v.201 recorderPrice on estimate
This HLT-712 v.201 12-channel digital ECG recorder uses the Holter method (with 10, 7 and 4 electrodes). The tests are directly recorded on the micro SDHC card (within 48 hours or 7 days), and are read and analyzed by the HOLCARD software. It has the ability to record the stimulation and two types of events.
– Battery powered.
– Battery power saving functions.
– 3 or 12 lead ECG recording.
– Detached electrode detection in configuration mode.
– Addition of the patient’s name and surname to the ECG recording.
– Tri-color LED and sound signaling to inform about the recorder status.
– Indication of a damaged micro SDHC card, low battery, INOP.
– Start recording via the event button, or automatically after 10 minutes.
– Isoline filter 0.05 Hz
– Disposable electrodes – 50 pcs.
– Alkaline battery AA – 1 pc.
– Micro SDHC card.
– ECG cable with 10 electrodes KRH-712.
– Disposable recorder bag – 10 pcs.
– Recorder user’s manual.
– Brief instructions for using the recorder.
– Instructions for use of the ECG cable.
– ECG cable with 7 electrodes KRH-703.
Ref : IBSCG2602