Mammography Negatoscope 2 lanesPrice on estimate
Mammography viewer SEN’X Series, the ideal viewer for breast cancer screening and diagnosis.
These mammography viewboxes take into account all the specificities of this delicate examination. A set of darkening curtains, associated with new generation high frequency electronic ballasts and high luminance tubes, allows to vary the light power from 1500 to more than 7000 cd/m2 .
The control of our industrial processes guarantees a homogeneity in accordance with the new regulatory requirements.
– 2 ranges
– Metal box made of 10/10 epoxy treated steel sheet with anodized aluminum uprights
– Wall mounting: by buttonholes on the back of the luminaire
– Light source: straight fluorescent tubes, “daylight” type, color temperature >6500° Kelvin
– Diffusing screen: acrylic, opaline diffusing, 3 mm thick
– Luminous intensity: can vary from 1500 to 7000 cd/m2 (depending on the model).
– High homogeneity (DIN 6856 standard).
– Top film fixture: by treated steel rollers, non-wearing and non-adjustable.
– Adjustable nylon thread to maintain small formats.
– Central film fixing
– Curtains: 4
– Lighting control: by electronic variator
– Power cord: standard, 2 poles + ground
– Power supply voltage: 210/240 V, 50/60 Hz (other voltages: please consult us)
– Number of ignitions: 1
– Useful surface: 2 x (108 cm x 28 cm)
– External dimensions (Length x Height x Depth) : 131 cm x 87 cm x 13 cm
– Net weight : 50 kg
– Number of tubes : 8 x 36 W
– Luminance : > 5800 cd/m2
– Homogeneity deviation : 10%.
Ref : IBSCG642