MininephPLUS ™Price on estimate
The MininephPLUS ™ is a small, semi-automated nephelometer. Easy to use, it allows your laboratory to offer a cost-effective service for specific protein tests in small volumes.
Freelite® Serum Free Light Chain Tests
– The only semi-automated nephelometer capable of using Freelite ®
– Automatic check of excess antigen for Freelite test
Easy to use with displayed instructions for testing
– The interface is available in six languages displayed on the LCD backlit display.
Integrated and thermostated electronic pipette
– The ergonomic pipette does not require any volume input, which makes the system even easier.
Mechanism for launching tests without error
– The test starts when the pipette is activated, reducing the risk of false starts due to reagent detection errors, which saves time and reagents while increasing the reliability of the results.
Automatic mixing and white
– Increases the level of precision and consistency of the results.
Manual barcode reader
– Eliminates transcription errors and speeds up the capture of sample identifications.
Making the Analyzer and MininephPLUS ™ Sets by Binding Site
– Binding Site provides all the elements necessary for the operation of the MininephPLUS ™. Systems, tests and results are developed, optimized and validated together to ensure quality tests and results.
Chemistry prepared for the user
– Also suitable for research laboratories. The chemistries prepared for the user allow him to develop new tests, ideal for research laboratories.
Warranty 1 year parts and labor
Range of tests
– Dyscrasia of B cells: (Freelite Kappa VK016, Freelite Kappa VK018
– Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, IgM)
– Subclasses: Ig1, Ig2, Ig3, Ig4)
– Supplement: C1 inhibitor, C3, C4
– Other serum proteins: (Albumin, α1-antitrypsin, Antistreptolysin O, β2-microglobulin, C-reactive protein, Ceruloplasmin, Haptoglobin, Prealbumin, Rheumatoid factor, Transferrin)
Data sheet : Consult us
ref : MINP