Modalixx G202MDLPrice on estimate
The Modalixx G202MDL, a medical LED monitor, is the high-brightness gray-scale medical LCD solution for replacing CRT modality monitors. It automatically synchronizes to any analog grayscale or color modality, and scales to a clear, crisp, vivid 2 mega pixel resolution.
It is virtually compatible with all medical modality applications.
The Modalixx display series is compatible with many manufacturers such as: GE, Siemens, Toshiba, Shimadzu, Philips and other modalities.
– 20.1 inch gray scale illuminated application LED.
– Transforms all analog signals to high definition (HD).
– Accepts any signal from 525 to 1600 lines.
– Wide viewing angles.
– High brightness (1000 cd/m² optimum).
– 1500:1 contrast ratio.
– Fast response time of 25 ms.
– User-friendly OSD.
– Low power consumption.
– Durable aluminum and magnesium housing.
– Made in the USA.